Fabulous skiing, delicious food, stunning scenery and varied evening entertainment - Italy really does have everything you need for a great school trip.
Progression is good, supervision easy and groups quickly gain confidence. In many cases your students will be able to explore a large proportion of their ski area and really use their passes to the full!
Our Italian ski programme operates in two distinct areas, the Piedmont region, including the Milky Way and the Maritime Alps, and the magnificent Dolomites in the far north of Italy close to the Austrian and Swiss borders.
Advantages if skiing in Italy:
- The people, the culture, the lifestyle.
- Large ski areas
- Central 3* hotel locations in most resorts - no youth hostels.
- Affordable, doorstep skiing.
- Healthy and hearty hot meals for lunch and dinner
- Après ski in abundance
- Easy to reach by coach or air – fly to Milan from regional airports!