Austria today is a friendly, welcoming country proud to share the splendour of its past, but equally eager to embrace modern life. Its popularity for groups is due to the extensive skiing available for all abilities, the most modern lift system in Europe, great snow record, access to some of the best glacier ski areas in Europe and the world famous teaching techniques of the Austrian ski schools.
Advantages of skiing in Austria:
- An all time favourite destination for British schools.
- A great snow record – Ski in Molltal in October half term!
- Huge ski areas – The Ziller Valley has over 665km of pistes!
- Ski at altitude – there are 242 peaks above 3,000m!
- Traditional and welcoming accommodation options.
- Great Après ski including Tyrolean evenings and Tobogganing.
- Easy access whether by coach or air.