- Resort Height
- 1000 - 2960m
- Kms Piste
- Lift pass photo?
- No, Handsfree, 2€ deposit
- In Villages
- Garmisch Partenkirchen, Germany
- Hours from Calais
- 15 hours
The Zugspitz Arena comprises several villages in the Loisach Valley, with Ehrwald, Biberwier and Lermoos being the most important. The scenery is spectacular, with the towering Zugspitz overlooking the ski areas; the valley is spectacularly beautiful.The various villages are pretty, traditional and typically Tirolean.
The skiing is ideal for groups that have predominantly beginners and early intermediate skiers and is testament to the notion that you don't necessarily need to ski big, famous ski areas on huge mountains.
Lermoos is the largest of the ski areas, although they are all accessible on the local bus system and the lift pass covers them all. The skiing is on wide, open pistes where confidence levels will quickly rise and students will aspire for more, namely the progressive red runs that develop skills but do not overawe.
Our accommodation is located in Reutte 14kms from the ski area.
Swimming: In Reutte - walking distance from the hotel. 6-9€ pp
Ice Skating: Local outdoor rink - subject to season and weather conditions. Approx. 7€pp
Bowling: In Reutte - walking distance from the hotel. Approx. 6€ pp
Pizza Night: Local. Fixed menu from 13€ to include pizza, ice cream and soft drink
Curling: Local outdoor rink. Approx. 7€pp to include a drink. no free places-all participants to pay.
Tobogganing: Ehrwald. Floodlit 3km run. Approx 8€ pp for 3 runs or 2.50pp for 1 run.
Ice Hockey match: Ehrwald, subject to fixtures. POA.
This lovely hotel is very well appointed and welcoming; we are sure our groups will enjoy their stay.
- The Alpenhotel Ernberg is located at the edge of the village of Reutte, where a group can enjoy the atmosphere of a traditional Tirolean village.
- The hotel has recently been refurbished and offers a high standard of accommodation. Rooms for students are mainly 2-4 persons, all have private facilities.
- The capacity of the hotel is 55 persons and so ideal for sole occupancy.
- There are spacious public areas; groups will have their own dining room that can also be used for meetings and activities.
- Meals are full board with a packed lunch
- Apres ski can include curling, ice skating, toboggan runs, bowling, swimming, excursion to Garmisch and in-house activities too.