Built on 116 islands and connected by 409 bridges, this stunning city appears to float on water. Venice, or the Divine Republic, is home to magnificent architecture and one of the world's best art collections. Best explored by vaporetto (water bus) and on foot, Venice is an ideal year round destination; those in the know visit out of season, avoiding the crowds and the heat.
Lido di Jesolo on the venetian coast makes the ideal value for money choice for school groups visiting Venice. It has all the modern facilities of a modern resort including a sandy beach that provides excellent safe bathing.
Day 1: Flight to Venice. Transfer to hotel, settle in and dinner.
Day 2: Take the boat from Punto Sabbiola to Venice. Guided visit to St Mark's, The Doge's Palace and Bridge of Sighs. Free time to explore.
Day 3: The Ghetto. Academia Gallery and Santa Maria delle Salute.
Day 4: Visit to the Islands - Burano, Merano and Torcello. Free time in Venice or Aqualandia water park.
Day 5: Depart after breakfast for return to UK.
Whilst a popular itinerary, it is entirely flexible; it can be of any duration and content can reflect the preferred emphasis of the group leader.
Ideal accommodation for school groups, close to the amenities of the resort.
- Central location within 100m from the beach
- Recently renovated with outdoor swimming pool - not life-guarded
- Rooms for 2-4 persons all with private facilities
- Meals are full board with a packed lunch
- 24h reception.
A family run hotel offering comfortable group accommodation.
- Family run hotel at the edge of Lido di Jesolo
- Rooms for 2-4 persons, all with private facilities.
- Meals are full board with a packed lunch.
- Air conditioning
- Swimming pool - not life-guarded.