The stunning Sorrento peninsular has been designated a World Heritage site and together with the Bay of Naples forms the background to this study tour. Dominated by Mount Vesuvius, the ruins of Pompeii and Herculaneum have been preserved as a snapshot in time and is sure to leave lasting memories.
The language school is located in an elevated position overlooking Sorrento and offers teaching in agreement with the group leader, classrooms, internet access and a certificate at the end of the course.
Day 1: Flight to Naples. According to flight times it may be possible to visit the National Archaeological Museum in Naples. Transfer to hotel, settle-in, dinner
Day 2: Language session. Visit to a local farm to see how mozzarella cheese and olive oil are traditionally made. Practice your Italian with a tourism questionnaire in Sorrento.
Day 3: Language session. Guided visit to Pompeii and continue to Vesuvius. Visit to pasta factory. Eve: Pizza and ice cream in town.
Day 4: Language session. The Amalfi Drive. Shopping in Sorrento. Presentation of certificates. Bowling.
Day 5: Depart after breakfast. Guided visit of Herculaneum. Lunch in Pozzuoli, visit Solfatara. Transfer to the airport for the return flight to the UK.
This itinerary is entirely flexible and can be of any duration and reflect the emphasis of the group leader. ALL tours are quoted on an ALL INCLUSIVE basis according to the agreed itinerary.
A fantastic accommodastion for school groups.
- This hotel offers elegant accommodation that is a 10 minute walk from the town centre.
- Student rooms are for 2-4 persons with accompanying adults being provided with twin/single rooms. All have private facilities.
- Meals are taken in the restaurant with panoramic views across the Bay of Naples to Vesuvius.
- The public areas are very spacious with a sweeping staircase, Hollywood style, a bar and a meeting room that can be used for in-house activities or studies.
A family run hotel that offers comfortable accommodation for our groups.
- You can be sure of a warm welcome from Gaetano and his team.
- The hotel has undergone extensive refurbishment over recent years and offers comfortable accommodation in this popular town.
- There is a TV lounge/reception area, meeting room and light restaurant where groups can relax.
- Rooms are for 2-4 persons and include bunk beds; all have private facilities.
- In addition there is a pleasant terrace with swimming pool - May to September - although it is not life-guarded.
- The Gardenia is located a short 10 minute walk from Piazza Tasso at the centre of the town.
Located in a quiet position, just a shortwalk from Piazza Tasso.
- The hotel is located in a quiet position of the town about 15 minutes from the town centre and you can be assured for a fine welcome from the staff.
- The accommodation provides rooms for 2-4 persons - all rooms have private facilities.
- Meals are full board with a packed lunch – the food is varied and plentiful.
- Facilities include a bar with TV, a lounge and garden area with a swimming pool (not life-guarded).