- Resort range
- Kms pistes
- Passport photo required?
- No, handsfree, 2€ deposit
- In Saalbach and Hinterglemm
- Zell-am-See, 20km
- Hours from Calais
- 16 hours
Saalbach and Hinterglemm combine to offer a superb ski resort with attractive village centres and lively, traditional atmospheres. Each village has a range of amenities for groups to enjoy.
The magnificent Alpine Circus is renowned for its excellent range of pistes and efficient lift system, connecting Saalbach to Hinterglemm and Leogang.
Skiing holidays in Saalbach-Hinterglemm enables exploration of over 200km of pistes that additionally has excellent snow-making facilities and a fantastic snow record. There is skiing for all abilities with pistes on both sides of the valley; tree-lined skiing and a well-designed interconnecting lift system, so that all abilities of skier/snowboarder can cover large areas of the resort, and with north and south-facing slopes you can choose to ski in the best conditions each day.
Bowling: Local - book in advance. 1.80€/15 minutes per bowling lane
Tobogganing: Local. 14€ - includes transport and sled
Snow Shoeing: Guided route. 15€pp includes snow shoes and guide. Participants to wear hiking boots and bring poles.
Ice Skating: Hinterglemm. Approx. 6€ pp.
Curling: Hinterglemm: 22€ per lane/hour
Ice Hockey Match: Ice Arena Zell-am-See. Subject to fixture list. POA
Archery: Local 2-3h - Guides/Lessons extra on request. 12€pp
Quiz: In house. free
Disco: Local and out of house. Approx. 7€pp
Pizza night: Local. Set menu from 13€pp to include pizza, ice cream and soft drink.
Burger night: Local. Book in advance. 11€pp
Bum boarding: Local. Must be booked. some places may charge for lighting or piste use; if this is the case we will advise.
Skiing and Heritage Musseum: Saalbach. subject to availability. Book in advance. POA
Quality school accommodation close to centre of the village.
- The Youth-Hostel Steinachhof is situated on a sunny rise and about 500m from the centre of Saalbach towards Hinterglemm.
- The house has recently been renovated and has approx. 100 beds.
- Rooms are for 2 - 6 person - they are light and airy with a shower/toilet (some on the landing) and balcony.
- Meals are full board with a packed lunch.
- There is a meeting/activities room, games room and stuberl for teachers.
- Ample parking for coaches.
JGH Breitfussalm, Hinterglemm
Doorstep accommodation on the slopes at 1700m
- The optimum skiing location - ski from and to the front door
- Youth hotel with capacity 180 beds - in rooms for 2-6, all with private facilities
- Groups will have own dining room that is their space for the week.
- Access via gondola from Hinterglemm
- TV, DVD facilities, games room with table tennis and table football, in-house disco (bring own music)
- Restaurant attached
- Beginners lift and slope next to the accommodation