- Resort range
- Kms piste
- Lift pass photo?
- No, handsfree - 5CHF deposit
- In resort
- Interlaken, private
- Hours from Calais
- 12 hours
The Jungfrau ski region is based around the town of Interlaken. This regional centre is a popular destination for schools and provides a variety of accommodation, vibrant town atmosphere and plenty of activities for time off the slopes.
There are three areas within the Jungfrau ski area, based on the villages of Grindelwald, Murren and Wengen. The skiing is fantastic for all abilities; for beginners and intermediates the Grindelwald-First region provides wide confidence giving slopes that are perfect for first ski legs and developing skills.
Progression to the Kleine Schiedegg- Mannlichen area has more challenges for intermediates and beginners alike with some pistes that will really test the mettle of advanced skiers too. There is also the World Cup run on the Lauberhorn and the mogul fields of the Schilthorn that can be tackled by advanced group members.
Bowling: Interlaken. Approx 7CHFpp. No free places, must be pre-booked.
Curling: Interlaken. 50CHF per hour and lane.
Ice Skating: Interlaken. Approx 8CHFpp. No free places, must be pre-booked.
Night sledging and meal at mountain restaurant: Niederhorn. 27CHF student/54CHF adult
Sledging without meal: Niederhorn. 40 minutes for run. 10CHF per sledge and 30CHF deposit for first sledge.
Quiz: In-house - free
Bingo: In-house - free
Ideal accommodation for groups, The Schönbühl Hotel is a popular destination.
- This hotel is designed especially for young people and groups and is personally run by Urs Räber, the 1984 World Cup downhill ski champion.
- The Schönbühl Hotel is located in the traditional village of Wilderswil, with excellent views of the highest and most famous mountains in Switzerland: The Eiger (13026ft), Mönch (13499ft) and Jungfrau (13642ft).
- The hotel itself can accommodate 160 guests with rooms for 2-6 persons. Some have private facilities.
- It boasts 3 dining rooms, a games room and a very spacious lounge area – ideal for après-ski activities - that has a juke-box, TV and DVD.
- Games room with table football, pinball machines and a separate table tennis room.
- Walking distance to Wilderswil train station.