- Provide you with a teacher's honest knowledge, not sales talk
- Help you decide, based on our knowledge of having led these same trips as teachers; flexible to your needs
- Know our resorts and care about your group; you are never a number with us
- We book you into your resort at the outset and rarely have to make changes
- We will have a vehicle in resort to support your group throughout your stay.
- Provide all trip planning documents - saving you around 9hrs of bureaucracy - and the backup of a thorough Safety Management System.
- Deliver an all-inclusive package, including pre-departure in-school attendance
- Relax, you are in good, safe, professional hands!
- Have your safety as our number one priority
Offer you unbeatable value for money and quality
Fill your days - up on the slopes and after!
Employ local, resident instructors that know the mountain in all weathers
Provide appropriate and fun evening activities
After a fun time, leave you wanting more!
We work around core values of Honesty, Integrity and Flexibility; from your first enquiry, through the entire organisation of your trip, we aim to provide you with an exceptional level of service that remains open and adaptable to suit every group’s needs. We do not cut corners because we believe that to do so would jeopardise your safety.
We have been organising trips for a long time.
We think differently and we are not predictable.
Why? It's because we love what we do and as such it shows in the service we provide and the quality of the tour that we create. Our many group leaders, that return each year, are a testament to this.
What we do for teachers:
What we do for pupils: